MAY 13th - 15th, 2020
Watch 30 Hand-Picked EXPERTS sharing practical examples, strategies and advices to overcome COVID-19 pandemic and make your team and organization stronger.
HR departments are faced with tremendous changes in the industry due to the rapidly developing situation in the world with COVID-19 pandemic. In the many organizations the value system is undergoing tremendous changes with the way employees interact, stay motivated, and adapt to the technology. These days HR leaders are expected to be able to implement the external changes into the internal transformation.
Unlike physical conferences where you can end up sitting through content you just don't need, HR Leader Online Summit is delivered entirely online. Dip in and watch the specific talks you need to transform your business, or catch them all. It’s up to you!View the schedule
Our experts will be sharing their years of knowledge, strategies and tactics. Especially new approaches due to COVID19 pandemic and secrets how to turn it into a great success.Meet the speakers
Learn form hand-picked experts, authors, consultants, industry veterans.
• The Culture Change: Putting you in charge of Change
• High performance comes with high engagement and engagement at root level
• How a people centric culture can transform a company?
• Future of Leadership: Why good leaders make you feel safe
• Building and rebuilding culture and the employee experience in a post COVID-19 world
• Heart-Level Leadership: Elevating Awareness, Transforming Cultures, and Bridging Gaps
• How to set up a team to thrive remotely during COVID-19
• Remote Working and Distributed Organisations
• Drive high performance through insights
• How to lead and add value during times of uncertainty and crisis - in a virtual world
• The Social Capital of Leadership
• Every Experience is an Employee Experience – Especially Now
• Using data to inform learning and work
•A New Approach to the Conversation on Diversity
Heart-Level Leadership: Elevating Awareness, Transforming Cultures, and Bridging Gaps
How to establish a visionary organization learning and development strategy?
Are your HR Tech/Service Vendors Playing Nicely Together in the Sandbox?
Future of Leadership: Why good leaders make you feel safe
People Analytics in Latin America & Applicability
The Social Capital of Leadership
What is Employee Relations and Why every HR should be equipped with ER knowledge?
HR Leadership Presence: How to show up and add value during times of uncertainty and crisis – in a virtual world
'Sharing will enrich everyone with more knowledge'. I truly enjoyed the intimate concept of HR LEADer summit. A successful summit where I learned and...
Thank you all for a fantastic summit!
Thank you for organising! Really enjoyed the content and ideas.
“I have worked with you twice and what I really like is: Quality of Speakers, Information which I can use and Interaction.”